Heart Chat Bubble

Friday, June 17, 2011

today went out with eileen & my jiran-.-
haha
lynn!!
u must marry with a pilot in the future
>.<
u knoe wat i meant??
haha
today
i saw an aeroplane fly on the sky again
=.=
u made me become a spot light
super super bright
-.-

yea..
start my story now..
on the way to Jusco
we witnessed an accident
very serious & horrible
we can saw the smoke from far away


this is my 1st time saw an accident in the shortest distance
just in front of me
suddenly we heard a'pop' sound
luckily
the sound was came from the tyre
not the car
all the car kept distance from it
because we scared the car explode
there was nobody willing to help them
haiz
the people in this world are become so selfish
······

 eileen's mum want to help him but there was no fire extinguisher in her car
/.\
we can do nothing
so we just left the scene···






i must stop thinking about it.STOP!dun try to make myself stupid again··nobody 'll care··

No comments:

Post a Comment